Emg HA

LushTone

Does anyone know details about this pickup aside from what's on the Emg site?

Particularly, I want to know if it's essentially the same as an SA, but in humbucker size. I appreciate it!

I tried one in my carved top tele. It was quite possibly the most disgusting sounding thing I've ever heard. But that's my opinion.  :glasses9:

Kyler (JamesL) said:
I tried one in my carved top tele. It was quite possibly the most disgusting sounding thing I've ever heard. But that's my opinion.  :glasses9:

Do you say this in comparison to other active single coils? Or is it the active part that you didn't like?

LushTone said:
Kyler (JamesL) said:

Do you say this in comparison to other active single coils? Or is it the active part that you didn't like?

Yes, compared to other active singles. Overall I don't like active HB, but singles I do like.

Kyler (JamesL) said:
LushTone said:
Kyler (JamesL) said:

Yes, compared to other active singles. Overall I don't like active HB, but singles I do like.

Just curious, what active single pickups do you like?

Back