EB style headstock

I

ildar

I know they were asked (told?) to discotinue the EB headstock as a production offering, but how about a one-off, or from a customer drawing?

Problem is, how do they know your not working for EB's Lawyers?  No way to be sure  :sad:

ildar said:
I know they were asked (told?) to discotinue the EB headstock as a production offering, but how about a one-off, or from a customer drawing?
I'm sorry, we are not able to do that. 

Gregg said:
ildar said:
I'm sorry, we are not able to do that. 

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for the answer Gregg.

Max said:

Easter Bunny, duh...

Seriously though, I casually noticed the other day that the Warhead is somewhat similar (not copyright-infringably close obv.) to EB/MM, especially if they can do the 3+1 or 4+2 tuner arrangement--would this be feasible Gregg?

Rickgrxbass said:
Max said:

Easter Bunny, duh...

Seriously though, I casually noticed the other day that the Warhead is somewhat similar (not copyright-infringably close obv.) to EB/MM, especially if they can do the 3+1 or 4+2 tuner arrangement--would this be feasible Gregg?

That would be cool-a 4 + 2 is what I'm going for.

Rickgrxbass said:
Max said:

Easter Bunny, duh...

Warhead, I no see no warhead? :icon_scratch:

Oh, wait I remember now, looks like a strat head with the round knobulous cut off...... :laughing11:

I did that 25 yrs ago when I made my explorer bass in highschool woodshop class....... :icon_biggrin:
2678885036_8408740f60.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
Oh, wait I remember now, looks like a strat head with the round knobulous cut off...... :laughing11:

I did that 25 yrs ago when I made my explorer bass in highschool woodshop class....... :icon_biggrin:

Wait...
...25 years ago
...Explorer bass
...kinda swooshy headstock...
Sounds like a John Entwistle tribute!!! :party07:

Rickgrxbass said:
DangerousR6 said:

Wait...
...25 years ago
...Explorer bass
...kinda swooshy headstock...
Sounds like a John Entwistle tribute!!! :party07:
Nah, he was an excellent musician undoubtedly, but not one of my fav's. It is more like a Mathias Jabs replica paint job....

Back