Dream Theater and Toto solo covers

I saw that on your Facebook feed earlier today, Andreas, and while I'm not terribly familiar with the Dream Theater catalog, I must say you nailed the Lukather solo!  Nice job!

What is it with Norwegians and mad guitar skills?  Sweet!  I love the chimey pick attack. 

The TimeFactor seems like a real nice piece.  What are your settings on that?  I need a good dynamic delay and haven't found a good setting on the TC Flashback.

Thanks guys! :)

I'm not sure about my settings for this exact delay. I'll try to find them when I'm coming home from work, but I can't promise you anything because I have 27 different banks with two presets in each. The only difference in the two modes in each bank is the dry/wet mix, because I like to keep it simple. I'm not completely sure which settings I used here, but I'll do my best to find it. I kinda just picked one and went with it.  :laughing7:

Dude, the vibrato on that F sharp was totally weak, and the delay was at LEAST 11 milliseconds off.  Can't believe some people on here.

:laughing7:

Back