Dorkweeds who post thier ebay listings

jerryjg

Really PO's me! Generally they are people with very few posts. They come on here and then say heres this thing ya'll might want, and by the way, you are welcome to it, if you beat out every other schmuck in the world. Thats total BS in my book. I'm  of the opinion that if you come here, and list your stuff to forum members , it ought to be a preemptive listing to ebay. Thats just plain common sense and and common courtesy. IM not going to do that. I'll come here maybe and say I will offer an item for a short time before it goes on eaby. Then once its on ebay, I'll go ahead and post the link. If its something I need to sell on ebay first for top dollar or what have you, then I eally don;t need to offer it to my extended family here I don't think.
You schmuvcks can't buy class. Why don;t you try and at least earn some??

I tend to have the problem of mentioning something here. and then never putting it on ebay later.
I agree though.  Mind you I doubt many members on the forum pay much heed to those posts.

Keep in mind there are thousands of lurkers here.  Just because they create an account and post something for sales, does not mean they haven't been checking out the board for a long time.  Who knows, maybe another lurker might want the item for sale.

Back