Does Warmoth have a showroom?

jond4

I'm doing a gig next weekend in Puyallup and wondering if Warmoth has a showroom?

I'm almost done with my first body and neck from Warmoth ( a soloist with a wolfgang neck ) and very curious about other neck options / profiles and hoping for an opportunity to see some in person.

Closest thing to a showroom would be the gallery on the website.

www.warmoth.com/gallery

I've never seen anything mentioning a showroom of sorts that you can visit so I would say no.

Yes, sadly no one but employees gets anywhere near the place. I think they are pretty far up some part of the South Hill from town center. I like your idea though.....(Aaron, are you listening?)

So... you show up with a couple screwdrivers, a meter, and some other odds and ends in a briefcase, and viola! You're a service tech! Maybe wear a suit and a stern look, and whaddaya know? You're a safety inspector!

Nope, no showroom.

There was a time, long ago, when Warmoth had a showroom and was open to the public, but not any more.

So it's basically like Wonka's chocolate factory?
Got Oompa Loompa's building the guitars and everything.

Seamas said:
So it's basically like Wonka's chocolate factory?
Got Oompa Loompa's building the guitars and everything.

Legend has it that they're gently nibbled into being by virgin nubile wood nymphs in the surrounding forests of the foothills of Mt. Rainier.

Back