does anyone know where i can find...

DiMitriR33

http://www.crazyparts.eu/images/knobs.jpg
http://www.crazyparts.eu/images/dsc00948_595.jpg

i was planing out my first warmoth build and stumbled on these pics on crazyparts. they don't seem to actually sell them. there is no add on the site for them or information on how to order parts not listed. i e-mailed the company and got no response.
does anyone know where i can get custom knobs and tuner buttons like these made from precious stone?
thanks in advance.

Haven't seen those exact knobs, but if I go to that site it has a working shopping cart system; can you pay in Euros???? Using most credit cards you should be able to make the purchase, actual charge will show up in local currency equivalent; didn't check shipping info.

Scroll through the huge amount of parts.accessories for guitars on eBay; you may find these knobs there, but from the OEM in Asia tha makes them.

Good find, who knows if they're well-enough made or not, but those really look awesome. I'd be all over stone knobs or stone tuners. I might have to look into this.. if I find anything else, I'll let you know and post it.

jackthehack said:
Haven't seen those exact knobs, but if I go to that site it has a working shopping cart system; can you pay in Euros???? Using most credit cards you should be able to make the purchase, actual charge will show up in local currency equivalent; didn't check shipping info.

Scroll through the huge amount of parts.accessories for guitars on eBay; you may find these knobs there, but from the OEM in Asia tha makes them.

hey jack, i'm stationed in japan and buy things in yen all the time with my card. i'm certain euros will work just the same, that's not the problem.
they have these photos on the site but no price, description or anything. no way to put in shopping cart. the add for the grover romantic tuner buttons says turquiose buttons will soon be available. so i guess they haven't gotten e'm yet. but there are no details on the knobs. none!

Back