Desperatly Needing your Prayers and encouragment now.

jerryjg

Ive been diagnosed with a cute  gear acquistion syndrome. The Doctor has placed me on a severe restriction and I can only order one warmoth within the next six months. The Doctor said often time "GAS" is a lifelong affliction, but it is rarely terminal. Im asking for you to keep me in your thoughts now.

DocNrock said:
You want everything....now!   :icon_biggrin:

Consumerism run rampant! GAS is a horrible affliction but it's easily cured by having no money. When you have to decide to pay for food or get a guitar, you know which side your bread is buttered on, right? :icon_thumright:  :toothy11:
v
v
v
v
v
.....and if you chose the guitar in that scenario you really do need some help. :icon_biggrin:

Maybe we can share a room in the GAS ward - but I DON'T trust DocNrock to cure me!!!  :laughing7:

tfarny said:
Maybe we can share a room in the GAS ward - but I DON'T trust DocNrock to cure me!!!  :laughing7:
:toothy12:
Let me grab a guitar to play a song for you while you're in the ward.
*cycles through about 20-something guitars to find the right one*

I have gas Gas for such things:
-Rivera Amp
-Seymour Duncan Twin Tube mayhem
-Celestion or JBL speakers
-A load of Boss pedals
-150 guitars from warmoth (an all koa, thineline, carved top tele with 2 F-holes and a Floyd with a wenge ebony neck would be great)
-To smash up the CEO team of gibson with a metal baseball bat
-A D-sonic
:icon_biggrin:

http://www.cafepress.com/Ivegotgas.362012885

Full disclosure, I set up an overpriced "I've got G.A.S." cafepress shop a while ago.   Honestly, I just wanted a couple bumper stickers to put on my own guitar case and no one seemed to make any.  :)  

First step to dealing with any addiction is accept you have a problem. :)

Back