Denmark rulez the ice! (no more) :-)

As a huge hockey fan, and a supporter of junior hockey, congrats on the win!!

Watch out for the Canadian juniors next year!!!!!

Too much confidence and a well playing Russian team. Congrats on that - Russia.

Looking on to the Belarus match  :icon_biggrin:

I must say, I'm very surprised we beat Canada today. I didn't follow the game but apparently their goal only came at the end of the game.

kboman said:
Geez, you get your first win in 50 years and suddenly you rule? :icon_jokercolor:

Looks like we'll meet Thursday. I sure hope Tre Kronor will be having a bad hair day.  :toothy11:

Congrats to the danes! Sweden looked strong beating the Swiss so it will be an interesting match.
Following Norway this championship has been emotionally straining  :icon_biggrin: Can't say I'm diappointed, we've played some great matches, but the way we crashed and burned against Canada and especially Latvia was just painful. Atleast we didn't have to play in the relegation group. Not bad with the number of newcomers to the national team.

Hey, cool! I might actually have to watch that game. I got some lovely Urquell pilsner yesterday to refresh myself with too! :icon_thumright:

Well - I enjoyed a nice can of Tuborg Classic and some good hockey. Congrats on the Swedes.

Next up - Russia - Canada ... oh boy  :eek:

I was at work, truly awful scheduling by the Germans! I'll have that beer to celebrate tonight instead.

Our Canadian team got their ass beat pretty badly haha

Almost all the good players are/were still in the NHL playoffs :sad1:

Back