Daron Malakian sig?

Volitions Advocate

Are all of these custom jobs? or did Ibanez go a little schizo for awhile and release these as stock?

daronn135.jpg
daronstand.jpg

cs-SystemOfADown2-Atlanta72802.JPG
2002-Daron-frickYourPrayers.jpg

Could be a fun project to go along with the "Community John 5" guitar some of us are dreaming up.

Kreig is right, they're just an Ibanez Iceman with custom graphics.
_c311995_image_0.jpg

The guy out of Dragonforce Sam Totman has a sig model with a floyd.
STM1_WH_1P_01.gif

This is kinda OT, but the Totman sig has had me drooling for the past couple weeks.

I think Ibanez released a limited run of Iceman guitars as Daron Malakian's signature.  The only thing special about them is that each one came with a different graphic that was painted by his father.

Volitions Advocate said:
did Ibanez go a little schizo for awhile a

Psycho, groupie, cocaine, crazy
Psycho groupie coke
Makes you high makes you hide
Makes you really want to go, stop

DangerousR6 said:
If you are going to make a replica, why not do one of someone who is a real guitarist?

That's it!  I definetly have to stop drinking beer while reading these posts!  :laughing7:

mayfly said:
DangerousR6 said:
If you are going to make a replica, why not do one of someone who is a real guitarist?

That's it!  I definetly have to stop drinking beer while reading these posts!   :laughing7:
Why, did beer shoot out your nose?... :icon_biggrin:

Volitions Advocate said:
He looks like a real guitar player to me.  Its not like I'd be making a flava flav themed guitar. :tard:
I'll give you that much, he's better than Flava Flav, but not by much....That's not even music that SOD makes, no wonder Daron is wearing a shirt that says F--K Music..It's because they don't know how to make it...
crackup.gif

You know, not wild about the 'metal' style of Ibanez guitars. HOWEVER, I really like the 6 in-line ibanez headstock shape.

DangerousR6 said:
I'll give you that much, he's better than Flava Flav, but not by much....That's not even music that SOD makes, no wonder Daron is wearing a shirt that says F--K Music..It's because they don't know how to make it...
crackup.gif

in the words of the youngsters on the net these days... this post is made entirely of fail. :laughing7:

Volitions Advocate said:
He looks like a real guitar player to me.  Its not like I'd be making a flava flav themed guitar. :tard:

That would be an awesome guitar, you could put a big clock in it and upon entering the stage, ask the audience, "you know what time it is!!!?" then the clock would ring... upon which you tell the crowd its time to rock!

It would be better if you made the guitar out of Flava Flav

Back