Dallas Intl Guitar Fest

Soylent

So the Dallas Intl Guitar festival is coming up this April and Marko and I were discussing maybe getting a Texas Warmoth forum group going. We'll go on the saturday and would love to meet up first head on out, then maybe get some beers after.

Thoughts?

http://guitarshow.com/index.php

I'm obviously in!
let's meet up at Trinity hall in the morning for some uhm breakfast beers!

So I expect Doug, Texxas Jam, Turbosuperguy :) and there must be at least 6 or 7 more north texans here
no excuses !! ;)

Marko said:
So I expect Doug, Texxas Jam, Turbosuperguy :) and there must be at least 6 or 7 more north texans here
no excuses !! ;)

I would love to go to the guitar festival, but April is a tough month for me. I'll more than likely have something going on every weekend that month. I'll have to wait until April gets closer to see how my schedule pans out. Go ahead and make your plans and I'll see if I can join in. Will Warmoth have a booth?

hell ya I'm in, I'll have to look and see if I'm scheduled to work or not. But I'll take a vac day if I have to...

This one is brilliant too.. Yngwie played last year.

Not to mention all the sexy old tele's  :toothy12:

The exibits like the SRV and Clapton stuff are cool and the $40,000+ 6/12 doubleneck Santana PRS was laughable.  I go for all of the freestuff and vintage eyecandy.  The used stuff is way overpriced.  Even with all that, it's a blast! 

where are all the other north texas guys?????

this should be a lot of fun! Can't wait!

I'm reminded as I listen to Empire, on May 24th Queensryche is gonna be in town, and Marko and I are going to that too, so if anyone wants in, tix go on sale pretty soon I'm sure.

Luke

TexxasJam said:
Marko said:
no excuses !! ;)

I would love to go to the guitar festival, but April is a tough month for me. I'll more than likely have something going on every weekend that month. I'll have to wait until April gets closer to see how my schedule pans out. Go ahead and make your plans and I'll see if I can join in. Will Warmoth have a booth?

As I said back in Feb...I'll be out of town that weekend. Have fun without me. Take pictures and post 'em.

I am in for sure, and as far as I know Luke and Doug will be too..
I think we should meet at trinity hall for breakfast (beers) and then continue to the show..
I am up for anything though :)

Ok guys the time is at hand.. marko and I will be up there saturday. If anyone else wants to go please send me a PM and we'll discuss the meet up.

On another note, sorry I've been away for a while.. I've been sick, pain mostly for the last four months, and we finally figured out what it was, I've got gall bladder disease.. so I've got to have the dang thing removed. I'll try to be back on the boards more after the surgery.

See you all saturday!

Luke said:
Ok guys the time is at hand.. marko and I will be up there saturday. If anyone else wants to go please send me a PM and we'll discuss the meet up.

On another note, sorry I've been away for a while.. I've been sick, pain mostly for the last four months, and we finally figured out what it was, I've got gall bladder disease.. so I've got to have the dang thing removed. I'll try to be back on the boards more after the surgery.

See you all saturday!
Damn Luke that sucks, hope you're feeling better. On another note, doesn't look like I'm going to get to go. Couldn't get anyone  to cover for me..... :sad1:

Hey Doug,

That sucks man, sorry to hear it. I've got my surgical consult tomorrow so I'll be finding out when I can get this broken thing out of me, so no worries.

Back