D&D

W

whyachi

Any of you play? I'm having some trouble with a couple of my players and was looking for feedback.

knucklehead G said:
Any of you play? I'm having some trouble with a couple of my players and was looking for feedback.

Once upon a time, decades ago.  That and Hero/Champions.  Actually contributed to some of their player books.

Do you live in mommy's basement, working at a comic book store to pay for the bags of Cheetos that leave crumbs in your beard? :icon_jokercolor:

havnt played the game in 20 years...when I was playing there wasnt any clear rules about exp or treasure....how much should be gven for killing something....we were kids so we just piled it on for fun but that led to pretty boring game play when nothig could kill our characters.

Brian

line6man said:
Do you live in mommy's basement, working at a comic book store to pay for the bags of Cheetos that leave crumbs in your beard? :icon_jokercolor:

Part of that is true, but I won't expand on which.

Yeah, Dungeons and Dragons. I was just looking for someone else into the game to swap some ideas with.

I'll gladly sell you all the original books, maps and dice......have had them in storage for 30 years  :toothy10:

Trying to raise money for my next build......

We're hooked up there, I've got a full set of 3.5 Edition books. But thanks.

knucklehead G said:
line6man said:

Let's see.

I know you work at T-Mobile or AT&T or something, so unless you've taken a second job, you don't work at a comic book store.
If I can remember that picture you posted of yourself, you didn't have a beard, right?
You're also not fat, so it's doubtful that your fingers are orange right now.

Do you live in your parent's basement playing Dungeons and Dragons!?

Nah, I'm just kidding. I don't care if you do.

line6man said:
knucklehead G said:
line6man said:

Let's see.

I know you work at T-Mobile or AT&T or something, so unless you've taken a second job, you don't work at a comic book store.
If I can remember that picture you posted of yourself, you didn't have a beard, right?

We play in my girlfriend's mom's basement.  :icon_jokercolor:

knucklehead G said:
line6man said:
knucklehead G said:
line6man said:

Let's see.

We play in my girlfriend's mom's basement.  :icon_jokercolor:

You play with the double D's in your girlfriend's mom's basement?

That sounds really kinky. :toothy10:

I haven't played any of the third edition stuff.

I've got a buttload of books from the 1st edition AD&D and some of the stuff for the original D&D.  My friends and I usually played Palladium and various incarnations of that (rifts, robotech, teenage mutant ninja turtles etc)

I don't have any experience with the D&D stuff since around the time Wizards of the Coast bought TSR.

.. oh yeah... and for good measure,  You knew SOMEBODY would post it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHdXG2gV01k

Hey Knucklehead, I've been an active player for the past couple of years.  Give me a shout (here or PM) and I'll let you know if i can help you.  Are you the DM or a PC?

David

GenCon is going downtown here in Indianapolis this weekend. it's quite popular.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Irony of ironies, people on an INTERNET FORUM telling someone they have no life because of what they do with their spare time. :icon_scratch:

A memorable quote.  :laughing7:

Back