Custom Warmoth Electric Banjos

jkrake

now...i know this idea sounds really far fetched and out there.  but i have always wanted to make myself an Electric Banjo (kinda like some of the ones Béla Fleck uses)... personally i think a telecaster body shape electric banjo would be out of this world (mini banjo telecaster headstock included  :icon_thumright: ) i know i'm sort of rambling but... the banjos could use of the popular warmoth body shapes strat, tele, lp, firebird, etc etc and maybe introduce some new bodies into the equation.  I think these would be very unique instruments and i'd be the first one in line to buy one! I warmoth guitars, now if i can just get some electric warmoth banjos and mandolins i'll be the most rockin blues/rock/progressive/celtic/bluegrass string player in Michigan.

happy pickin'

John

The only thing I agree with is the "rambling" part.

"Banjos. The original weapon of mass destruction."

Jorma Kaukonen, ca. 2003

I wanna warmoth electric ukelele, washboard, and autoharp! What the world needs now is sane, responsible, adult leadership and customized electric ukeleles. More than banjos.

tfarny said:
I wanna warmoth electric ukelele, washboard, and autoharp! What the world needs now is sane, responsible, adult leadership and customized electric ukeleles. More than banjos.

What the world needs is ANYTHING more than banjos!  :laughing7: :laughing7:

stop picking on banjos,.....................................leave them in their case :laughing8:

Back