Chances are high

TBurst Std

Chances are high I’m heading to NAMM 2025. Will be a representative of the store I consult. Last year we won Dealer of the Year. Had conversations with the owner today on a last quarter push for another category we haven’t won.

Also viewing it as meet n greet with some people for the business skills I have. Purpose is to land a remote job doing what I do for someone in the music industry.

I enjoy the job I currently have, but they are quite reactive and you work as a pack mule. And no remote opportunity. This last year was the 1st year I e been on site since 2001. (I was always hybrid or remote since 2001). A hard adjustment.

Will this be your first NAMM show? Bring sneakers and earplugs (only half joking, they have decibel limits that are enforced but they can't be everywhere at once). I had a booth in two shows not too long ago. It was loads of fun and I met a lot of people, but it didn't do me much good sales-wise. every guitar player should attend NAMM at least once.

Last edited:
I have been to a few NAMM shows and ear plugs are definitely nice to have especially if you have some even spectrum ones that just lower the whole volume vs the foam ones that mess up the frequencies.

Sneakers are required for a whole day of walking too.

Back