Can you get a tele cut neck with a CBS headstock?

You can get your body with the Strat neck pocket and normal Strat neck with CBS, or you could get the normal Tele neck pocket and Tele neck with CBS headstock.

Ask yourself if you only want your Tele body to fit Strat necks, or you want your neck to only fit Teles.

Showcase Tele bodies have Tele neck pockets 99.99% of the time.  You'd have to get Tele neck with CBS headstock.  Read in that section though.  Tele necks and Strat necks are interchangeable in Strat and Tele bodies, but there are intonation issues.  I forget which work and don't work.  With a 22 fret neck, the extended fretboard would cover the gap between mismatched necks and neck pockets.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Showcase Tele bodies have Tele neck pockets 99.99% of the time.  You'd have to get Tele neck with CBS headstock.  Read in that section though.  Tele necks and Strat necks are interchangeable in Strat and Tele bodies, but there are intonation issues.  I forget which work and don't work.  With a 22 fret neck, the extended fretboard would cover the gap between mismatched necks and neck pockets.
The strat necks work in a tele body, but the tele neck won't work in the strat body...You could always get a tele deluxe body, they come standard with a strat neck pocket..

It definitely has a tele neck pocket, I just couldn't remember if you could get the headstock or not.

Back