Callaham Stratocaster Assemby

Ted

Hi guys,
does anyone have experience with Callaham parts. I'm getting the Strat Callaham Kit for xmas and wondered if that will fit my Warmoth body, especially if I order the 6 hole Vintage Tremolo route.

brdgcg.jpg

Thanks Ted.  :icon_biggrin:

I've got both the tremelo and hardtail Callaham units on my 2 Warmoth Strats, both are a perfect fit.

I also have the Callaham Hardtail bridge and it is a perfect fit, but before I spent my money on it, I e-mailed them, and they quickly responded saying that they are very familiar with Warmoth specs, so if you are indeed in doubt, shoot them an e-mail and I am sure their friendly customer service guys will set you on the path to perfect trem fittage!

I have the same kit as well and I emailed Callaham to make sure it would fit...
Joe emailed me back himself to let me know it would...

Good stuff.

Thanks guys. I had a quick compare of the measurements from the respective sites and yes it looks like it should be OK.  :toothy10:

Ted said:
Good stuff.

Thanks guys. I had a quick compare of the measurements from the respective sites and yes it looks like it should be OK.  :toothy10:

Let me know what you think about the Callaham stuff when you get it fitted Ted. I have heard good things about it and one of these days I am going to build myself a lefty strat.
(Just to keep the Fenders company, you understand :laughing7:)

Will do Willyk - there's a bit of a myth/hype surrounding their (Callahams) tremolo blocks. Its meant to be a jaw dropping improvement in tone from standard trem blocks Fender use these days - I have no idea.

Luckily I have my little brothers Mex Srat to compare it to. That already sounds lovely.

Back