Build your own LP

Google has a translation tool you can use to translate a website. It may help with this guy's main page.

Wow that dreadnought designer is cool. Wonder what he charges for a full 'rio palisander' (Brazilian RW) guitar to order. Click the button at the end though and all your work disappears! Fun times, wish you could model an OM style.

In a continuation of my love affair with purple guitars, here she is!  :icon_biggrin:

PurpleLP2.jpg

dudesweet157 said:
In a continuation of my love affair with purple guitars, here she is!  :icon_biggrin:

Very sweet!
Do it quickly or I'll do it before you!  :icon_jokercolor:

I've already bought the Bear Claw Spruce top... It's very very figured and I paid about US$80-90... about august I'll do a acoustic guitar building course... hope it looks like it...
And the other looked very near of the Dude one  :(

Attachments

• Dreadnought Modeling.JPG
    Dreadnought Modeling.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 301
  • Dreadnought Modeling 2.JPG
    Dreadnought Modeling 2.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 294
mywarm2.jpg

Pretty much what my Warmoth is going to look like (coming soon). I wish you could do the back as well.

Here's one you could almost do with stock Warmoth parts. The cut blocks would probably cost a ton though.

Attachments

• hotmontag.JPG
    hotmontag.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 264
Alternatively,

Somebody stop me! I'm addicted to virtual guitar modeling!

Attachments

• Customcustom.JPG
    Customcustom.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 267
LOL schmoo.

tfarny, I like that one

Would be awesome if Warmoth could offer a medeling program like this, one that would actually import the pics from the showcase.

I would bet money that they will someday

We should have a 'design the next gibson guitar of the month' contest using that thing. It's really amazingly complete. I thought 'Frank Montag' was a custom builder, but it looks like he's just some kid who does some programming.

tfarny said:
We should have a 'design the next gibson guitar of the month' contest using that thing.

Done and done!!  http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=2601

Back