Braveheart's Battleaxe

I use the word "binding" in the general term for something around the outside lip of the body. I guess a better term would be "masking."

rounce55 said:
That is ridiculously awesome...how did you even do that?

Laid the credit card on the table and asked those nice folks at Warmoth to hit me with it.

Truthfully, Warmoth came up with the body (including the finish), I bought it from the Showcase, then set about specifying the rest. The fingerboard was one of those special bits of wood they do, and there were not many pieces of Ipe to choose from at that - there seem to be just a few left.

Definitely one of the prettiest guitars I have seen in a long time, congrats.  :kewlpics:

Ryan (Rounce55) said:
This might be my favorite guitar. Does anyone know how often Warmoth does this?

Twice so far.  I believe Gregg owns the other one.

Just for the hell of it, I just read all the comments in this thread again - gave me the warm fuzzies all over again...  :icon_biggrin:

Chris of Arabia said:
Just for the hell of it, I just read all the comments in this thread again - gave me the warm fuzzies all over again...  :icon_biggrin:

Heh, I do that with my LP thread as well.  Just soak in the praise  :icon_biggrin:

Chris of Arabia said:
"We'll go dancing in the dark, walking thru the park and reminiscinggggggggg"......... :laughing11:

Back