Bound Tele

Marko said:
Great!
now what is the secret of taking a good picture of a guitar??? I don't get it and infortunately I missed a seminar on this topic on the last Dallas guitar show..:(

it's not the ange, you take them from the front, slightly angled to the right and slightly angled to the left... and they all look great!!
Absolutely spectacular, and the reat of your axes are pretty sweet.....

Hey Marko you in Texas too? Just wondering since you mentioned the "Dallas" guitar show...

Minor update on this. A while back I said I was finding the boatneck on the large side, well I think I sorted that out. All it needed was the frets polishing out a little more, some 0000 grade wirewool rubbing across the fretboard and neck back, and the string height raising a fraction. Nice as you like now. I was putting the difficulty playing it down to the neck size, when all it needed was a little more attention.

Very tasty and elegant guitar. One of the finest Telecaster I have ever seen.  :hello2:

That is one beautiful guitar. I don't usually like the blue colour in guitars, but your tele is great. And a great photo as well!  :icon_thumright:

Back