Blue Warhead

UTSC said:
Hey Gregg, I noticed that the guitar's comfort contour just extends the lower horn of the body, rather than including the neckplate area as well. Is this an option that is offered by Warmoth as well, as it is not listed on the page? (Only comfort contours including the neckplate area contoured as well seem to be offered.)
I never noticed it being any different than normal. It may just look weird in the photo since I normally pick up on things like that. The guitar is now in Hawaii so we may never know the answer.  :dontknow:

Not my cup-o-tea, but beautiful none the less.....Hope he doesn't play to close to the water over there in HI, someone might try to take a dive in his guitar..... :icon_biggrin:

UTSC said:
Hey Gregg, I noticed that the guitar's comfort contour just extends the lower horn of the body, rather than including the neckplate area as well. Is this an option that is offered by Warmoth as well, as it is not listed on the page? (Only comfort contours including the neckplate area contoured as well seem to be offered.)
You mean something like this?
Spalttele9.jpg

Yes, in the blue guitar, the cutout on the lower horn looks much deeper than on the tele... Maybe its my monitor, but that's what I'm hinting at...

-StratMan- said:
love the neck but didn't feel sticky with that finish?
Gloss? Nah. I have guitars with gloss and satin finishes and then I have a few that are raw wood. None of them feel sticky to me. If you play in climate that is very humid, a gloss finish may feel sticky at times.

Damn Greg, Love to see some pics of your whole collection.  Its gotta be a Warmoth extravaganza...no doubt!  lol!!! :headbang:

Back