Bengal Burst LP

Lucky #7

I am selling my Bengal Burst LP.  I'd prefer not to part it out.

The body is a DL Bengal Burst quilt maple cap with a chambered mahogany body.  The neck is black korina with an ebony fret board.  Loaded with Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates in the neck and bridge positions.  Professionally assembled and comes with a hard shell case.

$1000 plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_4237.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 339
  • IMG_2622.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 229
  • IMG_0754.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 239
  • IMG_1113.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 224
  • IMG_4780.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 226
Hey, Lucky, there may be something wrong with your posted images.  They won't open for me in any of several different applications.

nice grab for some one who wants a LP before Warmoth was pressed by Gibson.  Thats likely a $600 body

Bagman67 said:
Hey, Lucky, there may be something wrong with your posted images.  They won't open for me in any of several different applications.

I’m also unable to view any of the pictures.

Those don't appear to be jpg files. It looks like something apple specific, but I can't be sure as opening those if I'm right would require me to download and install a bunch of codecs which I'm not inclided to do.

I tried to rename them from an airdrop and apparently that didn't work. I'll give it another shot.

Let's try this again.

Attachments

• IMG_2677.jpg
    IMG_2677.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 353
  • IMG_2676.jpg
    IMG_2676.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 435
  • IMG_2674.jpg
    IMG_2674.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 339
  • IMG_2673.jpg
    IMG_2673.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 352
  • IMG_2675.jpg
    IMG_2675.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 320
I'm personally not in the market for an LP, but that's a really nice piece, and the price certainly seems fair. Posting specifics about the neck, (radius, profile, fret size...), might generate some interest. Good luck!

All I remember of the neck specs beyond materials is that it’s a 25.5” scale. I think I bought it in 2008 so it’s been a minute.

BigSteve22 said:
...but that's a really nice piece, and the price certainly seems fair...

Agree, the guitar is priced right for those who know Warmoth's quality. The LP bodies were priced from expensive to very expensive, I have also a 2008 Bengal burst LP.

Lucky #007 said:
...The body is a DL Bengal Burst quilt maple cap with a chambered mahogany body...

Are you sure it's a DL top? I knew mine was before the DL tops so I checked to be sure, I have kept the description and dates. It was shipped mid January '08 so it's a 2007 body. If yours has a DL top they probably started the DL bodies sometime in 2008.

It definitely is.  I also remember it being a new thing at that time.  I have blue flame maple LP that's not that I bought a little while after this one that isn't though.  That one has the natural masked binding.

Back