Bad News at home.

Volitions Advocate

Hey guys.

I didn't really know where to go with this and I've always felt respected among peers here so I wanted to come and post something very important to me and share this with all of you.

Over the last 2 years or so I've been working with some friends on getting some songs written and starting up a good gigging band.  At the moment we have a good 20 original songs in the works and things are going well.  We're all really good friends, but for some reason we can't find a good bass player.

Anyway.  3 of us were married last year, and at my wedding I got the guys to play a song for our first dance that I really wanted to hear, and the Guitar player and singer in this video were my 2 buddies that had both been married earlier that year.

The singers name is Sterling Low and hes never had any formal training, but he always sang in Church Choir and developed his voice on his own, and since we're all such good friends he just fit the bill and we have a lot of fun.

The reason I'm sharing this is that last night in his sleep his heart stopped.  And I just wanted to share with all of you who appreciate music and the people that make it, that this was a monster of a man and I'm going to miss him terribly.
He was in his mid twenties. And he was my brother.

Cheers guys.
[youtube=425,350]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=v9_9xVKeNko[/youtube]

I'm sorry to hear this. It is so great that you two got to play together as brothers though. Our relationships with each other is all we take with us when we leave this earth.

Geeeezzzzzz!

Sorry to hear about that my friend.  Condolences from this side of the pond.

Jim

Gregg said:
I'm sorry to hear this. It is so great that you two got to play together as brothers though. Our relationships with each other is all we take with us when we leave this earth.

Sorry didn't want to confuse, we werent blood brothers.  Just... you know.. brothers.

Thanks for the replies.

Loosing someone is the hardest, strongest thing in our life.... I'm with you, sincerily.

Take care of you.
PascaL.

No doubt, the comfort through your loss is knowing he is in a better place than we are.

-CB- said:
No doubt, the comfort through your loss is knowing he is in a better place than we are.

I'm going to burn for this in a time of morning, but i can't resist

Up on the roof.

anyway, i know what its like to lose a loved one, so i wish you the best, try to remember the good times.

Good friends can be even closer than family.

Give a bit of thought as to how knowing this person changed your life for the better. And then see if that thought can bring a smile to your face.

Rich

heart stopped, that reminded me of a friends brother, he was born with a rare heart defect and through several surgeries they saved him. he lived 15 healthy and happy years, then at the dentist under sedation his heart just stopped beating.

i know what your going through, and it sucks. but life goes on.

i lost 3 friends in the last year, the above mentioned, one died at the age of 18 from cancer after 4 years of fighting, and the third killed by a drunk driver at 19 years old. he was on his way home to be with family before his first deployment. 

I'm so sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself and his wife and your friends. Thanks for sharing this with us

Back