Back by Popular Demand

Updown said:
McGuyver said:
Cagey said:
Those guys are the most popular artists of today? Where? Outer Mongolia? Queerbaitistan?

Oh and you're a biggot to boot.  I guess 13,000 posts gives you a free pass to be a completely ignorant ass on these forums.  Touche, Cagey.

Well well well .....  :dontknow:  seems like someones having a crap day.

Yeah you're right about that, only you're wrong about the person.  Apparently 13,000 posts does give you a free pass to have other members blow smoke up your ass about being a biggot.

Cagey said:
Hehe! No kidding.

"Who me?  Make fun of homosexuals?  Yeah, so what? HEHEHE"

What a Cagey response.  No really though, explain yourself unless you really are a just a homophobic biggot.

Queerbaitstan? Didn't Pickle Pouncing Ponies and Rear End Poke open up for them? So when will Warmoth have these in solid body form? The Starcaster not the bands.

McGuyver said:
Updown said:
McGuyver said:
Cagey said:
Those guys are the most popular artists of today? Where? Outer Mongolia? Queerbaitistan?

Oh and you're a biggot to boot.  I guess 13,000 posts gives you a free pass to be a completely ignorant ass on these forums.  Touche, Cagey.

Well well well .....  :dontknow:  seems like someones having a crap day.

Yeah you're right about that, only you're wrong about the person.  Apparently 13,000 posts does give you a free pass to have other members blow smoke up your ass about being a biggot.

Cagey, I gotta back up MacGuyver here.  There's no call for such language, nor the sentiment behind it (whether you intend to offend, or just don't care if you do).  My gay friends and family members would be offended and hurt if I they were to learn I let this kind of thing slide.  This is really out of line for a forum that I take pride in participating for its resistance to namecalling and mudslinging.  Check yourself out, man.  Your helpfulness and knowledge -- which I know a lot of folks, including me, really value -- are seriously undermined when you vomit crap like that.

Bagman

You're right. My bad. I've removed the post. I apologize to anyone I've offended, and will avoid such silliness in the future. It was a poor attempt at humor that won't be repeated.

Cagey said:
You're right. My bad. I've removed the post. I apologize to anyone I've offended, and will avoid such silliness in the future. It was a poor attempt at humor that won't be repeated.
You, a poor attempt at humor...C'mon man... :icon_biggrin:

Back