APRILs GUITAR OF THE MONTH WINNER!!

dmraco

Master Member
Congrats Dr. Zoidberg!!!!
Is there a way to get a photo of this on the home page????

dmraco said:

I would hope not.

What happens on UnofficialWarmoth needs to stay unofficial, and separate from Warmoth and their company views.
For one thing, Warmoth didn't actually finish that guitar, it was done by the end user.
I really don't like it when companies do things like this, because it gives a certain image of the guitars they make that may not necessarily be the image that someone wants to see.
For example, if i want to make a classic vintagy Strat, and i go to a website and see crazy ass pointy shredder guitars, i will probably not be buying that classic Strat from that company, regardless of how good a guitar they make... (No offense to "crazy ass pointy shredder guitar" players. It's just an example of the opposite of a traditional guitar design)

But for the record though, i love that Futurama Strat!
I am a huge Strat guy, and i am also a huge Futurama fan, so the two together is full of win!

dmraco said:

Could start an Unofficial Warmoth myspace page or flickr account just to hold all the pics of the chosen guitars of the month with the date it won and the name of the owner as the captions.

And btw, congrats Dr. Z!

hannaugh said:
dmraco said:

Could start an Unofficial Warmoth myspace page or flickr account just to hold all the pics of the chosen guitars of the month with the date it won and the name of the owner as the captions.

And btw, congrats Dr. Z!

Isn't that what Chris of Arabia's Flickr page is for?
Lets put it there...

line6man said:
hannaugh said:
dmraco said:

And btw, congrats Dr. Z!

Isn't that what Chris of Arabia's Flickr page is for?
Lets put it there...

Even better.  Let's do it!

Back