Anyone see the new metalic bursts?

mayfly

Epic Member
I need a new guitar like I need a hole in my head, but I have to say those metallic bursts have really caught my eye. 

I've always wanted a telecaster from the year of my birth but at the same time I don't want one as it would be too expensive, probably a crappy instrument, beat up, etc.  And I'm not really a traditionalist in many ways.

However, a three colour metallic burst would make an updated and pretty cool looking '64 tele, dontchathink?

Well, you know this bunch of enablers..... :evil4:

But heck, I love sparkly, metallic, shiny or iridescent stuff.  I say do it!  Take lots of pictures so we may live vicariously.  Maybe they can do a matching headstock.

Mayfly said:
I need a new guitar like I need a hole in my head, but I have to say those metallic bursts have really caught my eye. 

I've always wanted a telecaster from the year of my birth but at the same time I don't want one as it would be too expensive, probably a crappy instrument, beat up, etc.  And I'm not really a traditionalist in many ways.

However, a three colour metallic burst would make an updated and pretty cool looking '64 tele, dontchathink?
:headbang:

jackthehack said:
What's the year of your birth?

Tempted to be flippant and say "the clue is in the first post" or something.

But I won't.  1964.

Yep .... bought one back in june last year.  :icon_thumright:  Was a strat.
http://unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=20044.0
Where have you been  :laughing7:

I like metallic finishes in general but I don't know about metallic bursts. I should like the metallic dragon burst but for whatever reason I can't get into it. Bursts just look better to me when there's real wood showing through.

I've been gassing for one ever since Updown built his! And on a 64'Tele... You Bet!!!  :eek:ccasion14:

Back