Any Canary necks in the works?

mayfly

Epic Member
Dear Gregg, Tony, Wylie, et al.

Do you foresee any Canary necks becoming available in the next few months?
Ideally one would be a tele pro with a boat contour and a 1-11/16 nut.  Canary/Canary.

Just lining things up for the green paisley tele...

I don't see any batches of Canary/Canary necks currently going but I'm sure we can make one for you.  :icon_thumright:

mayfly said:
Dear Gregg, Tony, Wylie, et al.

Do you foresee any Canary necks becoming available in the next few months?
Ideally one would be a tele pro with a boat contour and a 1-11/16 nut.  Canary/Canary.

Just lining things up for the green paisley tele...

I just ordered a canary/canary 1-11/16 boat contour strat neck. Must be a canary vibe in the air.  :icon_thumright:

-erik

There's a nice angled strat neck on there now

http://www.warmoth.com/Showcase/ShowcaseNeck.aspx?&Body=1&Shape=13&Path=Neck,Angled%20Strat&nWood=38&i=sn6485

Any takers?

Just wanting to see this orphan neck get a good home, someone that will love it, feed it, take care of it, put it to work, etc...

We're not emotionally attached to any of them, they're all for sale.

I personally think that the canary / ebony combo is the beez-kneez on my "Tele".....  the tone is very similar to Maple (maybe a bit brigher because of the ebony board) .... no finish.... feels great... I'm sold!

Hmmmmm there are a couple Canary / Ziricote necks on the showcase.....

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
That particular neck feels quite nice also.

Who's gonna take her home?

Man if that neck was a short-scale conversion, I'd just add stainless frets and pull the trigger. I've got a swamp ash strat body just waiting for a neck.

Wayne

It's a good thing I dont work there Tony, I'd jam that down a pant leg and hobble out at the end of the day

What I want to know, is when are there any more exotic tele necks coming to the showcase!!
I was holding out for a pao ferro/pao ferro tele neck out of the showcase until I got my paycheck, and of course its gone now :(
there are only very few (affordable) tele necks left :(  the only ones left are at a price where I am better off getting a custom order.. which will be taking too long for this project anyway.

so come on, and throw some rosewood or pao ferro tele necks in the showcase! :):):)

Back