Warmoth Strat Body - Alder
Warmoth Pro Neck – Standard Thin /Frets 6130 /Padouk & Rosewood
Gotoh Tuners
Original Floyd Rose / R4 Nut
Neck & Middle Pickups – Fender SCN
Bridge Pickup - Bill Lawrence L500-L

DSC000161.jpg

DSC000171.jpg

I will try to post some better pictures of it.

:headbang1:

Gimme' those Superstrats baby!  Hey, what kind of neck wood is that?  It's killer w/ the black body.  Badass looking axe. :guitarplayer2:

Shane-Man

love the canery!! i bet she sings like a bitch! (and i mean that in a good way!)  :cool01:

shaneman said:
:headbang1:

Gimme' those Superstrats baby!  Hey, what kind of neck wood is that?  It's killer w/ the black body.  Badass looking axe. :guitarplayer2:

Shane-Man

Neck is Padouk with Rosewood board 6130 frets 1"11/16 nut  The feel of the padouk makes it a fast neck to play.

It's didn't turn out too bad for my first Warmoth build

I thought I was the only person here who knew about those Lawrence pickups - humbucker roar with as much bite as a single coil, the only humbucker I know of where tone & volume controls are mandatory so as to avoid shattering the windows.  :party07:

stubhead said:
I thought I was the only person here who knew about those Lawrence pickups - humbucker roar with as much bite as a single coil, the only humbucker I know of where tone & volume controls are mandatory so as to avoid shattering the windows.  :party07:

The only pickups I use are Bill Lawrence pickups, even the Fender SCN pickups were designed by him.

FirstAct011.jpg

A pair of all-Lawrence Warmoths, concentric V/T's all around. The five-way on the scalloped "Tele" controls the L500XL alone, every possible coil/series/parallel choice. You're hallucinating the rabbit.

Back