American Muscle 💪

They closed our local dragstrip down bandimere speedway they are moving as denver put a ton of sound regulations same is happening at concerts an Redrocks have to be done by 10 pm we have some local drive in shows i take it to yearly i love the look on youngsters faces when they see how big the 440 Wedge is in person

Good for cruisin' in the spring and fall! I know what the thread title was, but it's got an American heart anyway!

Attachments

• DSCN0034 - Copy.JPG
    DSCN0034 - Copy.JPG
    391 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCN0035 - Copy.JPG
    DSCN0035 - Copy.JPG
    227.7 KB · Views: 1
what ya Got?
Nothing (currently driving a 2017 Nissan Versa Note).

My all-time "American Muscle" dream car has always been a 1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS454 LS6. I'd gladly take an El Camino, as well :D .

Sadly, the days of buying them at a half-way reasonable price are long gone. A friend of mine bought a '70 SS396 Chevelle for about $13,000 in the late '90s. It was perfectly restored. Good luck finding a deal like that these days. I remember searching the old "car trader" magazines in the early-mid '90s and seeing some good deals ... still kicking myself for not jumping on them.

Nice car you have there, I guess ... if I was a Mopar fan! 🤨 .

For me, however, that style makes me feel like my mouth is filled with puke! 🤮 .

They closed our local dragstrip down bandimere speedway they are moving as denver put a ton of sound regulations same is happening at concerts an Redrocks have to be done by 10 pm we have some local drive in shows i take it to yearly i love the look on youngsters faces when they see how big the 440 Wedge is in person
440-should we be at all concerned about the lack of seat belts?

I’m an import guy myself. I’ve always admired classic muscle, but I’ve never wanted to own one. I do remember looking at them as a teenager and you could still find plenty in driver condition for under $10k. Now you can’t even touch short bed trucks for under $20, and muscle cars are sky high.

Chargers especially. Dukes crashed too many and now a rusted roller is $60k

That definitely strikes fear in the seat of your Pants!
Obviously your car is way cooler. However, with a high flow cat, turbo, and and mandrel bent pipes, 5sp, and AWD I am pretty sure my ugly utility wagon is faster 0-60 and 1/4 mile than yours or Neds cars. Bwahahahaha! Sleeper.

Back