All Indian Rosewood "Techno-caster"!

I normaly don't like modern, Super-Strat type guitars, but this one is something else! It's absolutely stunning and I bet it plays and sounds awesome. Well done on a totally new take on an old classic that is simply beautiful.

same here.. for some reason I really like the looks of this, but it is very different!
the knobs have to go though.. and maybe a bit more modern trem would have suited even better.

willyk said:
Schmoopy said:
neodymium magnets  NdFeB (neodymium, iron, boron) 

"The highest grade neo magnet is the most powerful magnet so far. Comparing with ceramic 8 magnets, the grade N40 neo magnet is is roughly 8 times stronger."  magnets4sale.com 

Well with magnets that strong you wouldn't need a stand. Just stick it on the fridge!! :icon_jokercolor:
:laughing11: :laughing3: :laughing11:

NonsenseTele said:
>JR< said:
nonsense.... But why?  :eek:

It make me sad an almost extincted wood be used with such UGLY parts...

I agree!  like putting a giant wing spoiler on a 1969 GTO... :tard:

Oh, and those sideways pups-- IIRC the fender Jazzmaster and Gibson SG bass (sidewinder) were "transverse" coils, but the coils were much bigger, so as to get normal volume.  Here Q-tune just used really strong magnets and wimpy coils.  Must be going for the "Bose" sound-- all mids, no treble or bass :doh:

ive heard those pups in action, by far some extremely clear pickups but not too much power in shredding, no volume bursts with maticulate pick movements....but all in all, some extreemely nice picksups id love a pair, and they are very very versatle.....

jelous, i dont like strats, but now im jelous

Back