A Warmoth guitar visits the Jmi Hendricks memorial

simple

Staff member
I was told the guitar gently weeped.... :'(
jimi1_web.jpg

My plan, for my first Warmoth guitar, is a Spectra Blue Esquire!  Regardless, this picture is tight!!!

Don't forget to get Abalone inlays since they have blue hues and make a cool match with a blue body!

I love the Spectra blue, It was originally my first choice, but then my wife got me into the Flame Koa thing..........I definantly need a Spectra blue though, that guitar looks perfect there, Im not sure if this one is yours, but you have quite the collection going Greg, I think I have counted 5 or 6 so far on the site, I envy you............... :), They are all very nice looking, a nice post to start the site out with, Jimi was "The Man"

Superbeast520 said:
I love the Spectra blue, It was originally my first choice, but then my wife got me into the Flame Koa thing..........I definantly need a Spectra blue though, that guitar looks perfect there, Im not sure if this one is yours, but you have quite the collection going Greg, I think I have counted 5 or 6 so far on the site, I envy you............... :), They are all very nice looking, a nice post to start the site out with, Jimi was "The Man"
Nope, this one is not mine but I do have a few. Oh, the hazards of working at a guitar factory. There are some amazing parts being built at the factory all the time. It's hard to keep from constantly buying.

Back