A cool couple coming to the Showcase

I like those - I do want a tele body shape. But I want p-90's and a TOM. Those are pretty cool though. For some reason I'm digging them and I don't think I normally would. Must be low blood sugar or something.  :laughing7:

I love Buck.  Those are extremely cool.  No offense Gregg, but it looks like the paint department was trying to put your homemade paint job to shame!  

There is any Dutch working on Warmoth now? :icon_jokercolor:

Dutch_flag.gif

:p

(I know old joke)

no they are french but a little bit up side down after a beer or two...  :icon_biggrin:

Those look fantastic.

Hey Gregg, any possibility of doing something similar but with a big old red maple leaf in the center and two red bars on either end?

guitlouie said:
I love Buck.  Those are extremely cool.  No offense Gregg, but it looks like the paint department was trying to put your homemade paint job to shame!  
Oh yeah, totally smokes my finish work. I'm trying to get Ken to do some Flame Maple Carved Top LPs like this. Wouldn't that be cool?!

mayfly said:
Those look fantastic.

Hey Gregg, any possibility of doing something similar but with a big old red maple leaf in the center and two red bars on either end?
:laughing7:

Those are some cool ass tele, and I'd love to have one. But to bad they're routed for singles.... :-\

jimh said:
Didnt we see something like these before?
Nope, never..... OK, maybe we made a few before but they're still pretty cool aren't they?  :icon_thumright:

Gregg said:
jimh said:
Didnt we see something like these before?
Nope, never..... OK, maybe we made a few before but they're still pretty cool aren't they?  :icon_thumright:
I liked the one you had to Gregg, I was kinda diggin' the worn in look.  Minus the peace sign... :doh:

DangerousR6 said:
NonsenseTele said:

(I know old joke)
Maybe Buck was really Dutch...... :dontknow:

I said because on the last tele with that finish Orpheo almost bought it because of Netherlands' flag... there were a discution here about it :laughing7:

NonsenseTele said:
DangerousR6 said:
NonsenseTele said:

(I know old joke)
Maybe Buck was really Dutch...... :dontknow:

I said because on the last tele with that finish Orpheo almost bought it because of Netherlands' flag... there were a discution here about it :laughing7:
Yes I remember.... :icon_thumright:

Back