3rd Delivery In A Week!

mataguri

What a week! Monday my surf green body arrived, tuesday my tiger burst body arrived, this morning I get a call saying ive overpayed on an insurance policy for a few years and there's a healthy cheque on it's way to me and then this afternoon I get another delivery from Warmoth! Behold!!

(Ignore the bed spread, it isnt mine)

neck1x.jpg

neck2e.jpg

neck2a.jpg

neck4a.jpg

Im blown away at the quality of these pieces for the price I paid for them! Im going to try and get this built this weekend then I'll drop it into my luthier just to do any fretwork that may be needed, although at first glance it doesnt look like it will be much!  :rock-on:

The Central Scrutinizer said:
that looks brilliant together!!!!
is it rosewood or Pau Ferro?

Solid rosewood :) It was a little dry when I took it out of the box so I've put some lemoil on it and it looks even better now  :party07:

mataguri said:
that looks brilliant together!!!!
is it rosewood or Pau Ferro?

Solid rosewood :) It was a little dry when I took it out of the box so I've put some lemoil on it and it looks even better now  :party07:

Awesome!!! (have you ever seen my "black rose" strat, which is a tribute to my favorite Irish band and my 7 years in Ireland ?)

Awesome!!! (have you ever seen my "black rose" strat, which is a tribute to my favorite Irish band and my 7 years in Ireland ?)

I havent but im intrigued, got a link or any pics? Nice to see another Lizzy fan :) Theres an exhibition on the top floor of the St Stephens Green shopping centre atm which is kinda cool, its the largest collection of Phil Lynott memoribilia in existance including stage outfits, art he created, hand written lyics and some of his basses including the mirrored P-Bass. It also means they play Lizzy 24/7 out of all the speakers in the shopping centre  :party07:

mataguri said:

I havent but im intrigued, got a link or any pics? Nice to see another Lizzy fan :) Theres an exhibition on the top floor of the St Stephens Green shopping centre atm which is kinda cool, its the largest collection of Phil Lynott memoribilia in existance including stage outfits, art he created, hand written lyics and some of his basses including the mirrored P-Bass. It also means they play Lizzy 24/7 out of all the speakers in the shopping centre  :party07:

here you go!! http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=9329.0
man, I wish I could check that out!!! I saw them twice in the Olympia... good times. I really miss dublin :(

here you go!! http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=9329.0
man, I wish I could check that out!!! I saw them twice in the Olympia... good times. I really miss dublin :(

Holy crap thats a stunning Strat, how do you like the hollow body on it? That Thinline aint bad either ;)

Bruno said:
Simply a dream!!!!
:icon_thumright:

Ah Bruno, if only you could see it in person, pictures dont do this justice!  :toothy12:

mataguri said:
Ah Bruno, if only you could see it in person, pictures dont do this justice!  :toothy12:

I I believe, I believe!

I would have chosen the same wood for the neck.... but I would have chosen a differt pups configuration ( SSH or SSS).
Congratulations, amazing pieces of wood :p

Beautiful !

Look forward to coming up against you in a G.O.T.M contest shortly ! !  :laughing7:

- Blackouts.

Very beautiful guitar, that's my kind as well, very good choices ! Congrats !

:icon_thumright:

Back