Binding on neck available?

Leftystrummer

I was building a custom Jazzmaster neck and I noticed there was no binding option . The neck I am replacing has binding that matches the cream-colored pickups and I was hoping to recreate it. Does warmth offer binding on necks?

I was building a custom Jazzmaster neck and I noticed there was no binding option . The neck I am replacing has binding that matches the cream-colored pickups and I was hoping to recreate it. Does warmth offer binding on necks?

Yes, we offer binding. For the option to be visible/available you have to select "Modern Construction".

Does that mean you can't get the truss rod that adjusts at the headstock with the binding option??
Correct. Modern construction has a heel and side adjust mechanism.

The exception might be a modern tiltback headstock neck which adjusts at the headstock. But as far as I know, that is not an option for Jazzmaster necks, but it might be possible off menu if you called or emailed sales.

FYI for anyone who may wonder, the thickness of the fretboard on our Modern Construction (and Tiltback Modern Construction) necks is greater than on our other types of necks, which is what makes binding possible on Modern necks but not on others.

Anyone know if binding is available on 7/8 warhead necks? I think I saw somewhere that its not available on 24 fret necks.

Back