Background Track for my Short Film

B3Guy

So . . . consider this like a W Jam 10.5 or something. I have a video project, and it needs some background music/ambiance piddle paddle to make it more interesting. Here are some instructions and the link to youtube.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA5HPafAfl0[/youtube]

Feel free to start some sort of light music or ambiance right off the bat, just don't let it get too distracting.

Try to build interest and suspense in places that seem appropriate (e.g. when the program first runs, when he is  pulling the battery out, when the government is after him, etc.)

Tackle it in sections, please (different song for each).
          1. the first bit up until when John watches a movie is one part. the music/ambiance should fade out/into the sound of the movie.
          2. The next section can start when the computer starts talking, stopping when Eric enters the room.
          3. The scene with Eric is short, but can be one little section.
          4. The rest is all another section, and then
          5. the Outdoors special forces dude needs his own music too.

So all in all, there are five slots for different songs. Feel free to do something for one or all of them. Go with something that fits the feel and that compliments (not distracts). And most of all, have fun  :icon_thumright:

I will of course give any used music mention in the credits.

Submission date on this is short. I need to have it in time that I can work on it Sunday (So Saturday night).

well, that's just the time limit for my project to be submitted, but I can always add your soundtrack whenever, even after it's been graded.  :eek:ccasion14:

hi man, is there some-place I can download the actual movie file so i can dump it into cubase?

you could use any of a number of online services to rip it off of youtube, or if you wait a bit I'll try and get it up on a file sharing site of some sort.

B3Guy said:
you could use any of a number of online services to rip it off of youtube, or if you wait a bit I'll try and get it up on a file sharing site of some sort.

why didn't I think of that, I'm getting increasingly stupid in my old age! Don't think i'll be able to do it for sunday since i'll be out most of today, but i certainly would like to give it a go.

here. this is the link to the final version. [youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85qOL53BRn8[/youtube]

Back