ZZ Top in Indianapolis $10

AutoBat

ZZ Top is playing Carburation Day (Friday May 28th) at Indianapolis Motor Speedway this year.  What's great is that it isn't mentioned on ZZ Top's website OR on the speedway's site.  But it's true!

I'm planning on attending, since there's plenty of other things to do there all day.
The real trick is finding what time they're playing.  Even a half hour show is worth ten bucks to me!

http://indianapolis-indiana.funcityfinder.com/2010/04/07/500-festival-carb-day-to-feature-zz-top-in-2010/

They're coming here on May 20th here in São Paulo and I'm not sure if I'll go, totally out of money and will be kind when the post-surgery time ends... :sad: :sad1:

I've seen ZZ Top 3 1/2 times, theres a story about the 1/2 time and it has to do with memory, anyway, everytime I see them I swear it was the best show i've ever seen.

And their latest Live from dalas or texas DVD is awesome and should be in all of our collections, My dads going to indy this year, i'll clue him in to look for that show

I just noticed that ZZ Top is the opening act for some of the Tom Petty dates.
Unfortunately, no announcement for the Phoenix opening act as of now.
ZZ Top and Petty sounds good to me...

Saw them in October, here in Budapest. Managed to get to the 3rd row from the front, obviously we were the only ones with the Texan flag; got Dusty to point at me once, one nod with eye contact from Billy.  :headbang1:

ZZ Top, Tom Petty, and Jeff Beck are all playing Summerfest in Milwaukee  :headbang:

Turns out this year's Summerfest is the most obnoxiously corporatized festival ever conceived.  Lawn seats for ZZ Top are $55, pit is over $120.  I think I'll stay home and play guitar.

dbw said:
Turns out this year's Summerfest is the most obnoxiously corporatized festival ever conceived.  Lawn seats for ZZ Top are $55, pit is over $120.  I think I'll stay home and play guitar.

Dang,..  $55 for lawn seats!
That is evil  :evil4:

Back