Yikes, 10,000 posts!

We are not worthy, but we accept whatever gifts of information, knowledge, wisdom, and opinion you provide. Peace, brother.

truly one of the Accomplishments of Time

can, like an admin get u a custom title? ngl senior member is pretty weak. maybe like "guitar sage" or "wizard of warmoth" or "where's my check for all the support I done given for 10k posts, one dollar($) per post, plz" lmao

the timing of this event is nothing short of predominant as I just last night calculated the amount of ounces (oz) Ranch and ranch-based product i have consumed and acquired since its Holy Light was brought into my life, and I'll tell u what, 10000 is pretty darn close to my number so big congrats, here's to another 10k for da both of us

I'm pretty new here, but I *greatly* appreciate all that you contribute to this forum. I'm looking forward to the next 10,000!

truly one of the Accomplishments of Time

can, like an admin get u a custom title? ngl senior member is pretty weak. maybe like "guitar sage" or "wizard of warmoth" or "where's my check for all the support I done given for 10k posts, one dollar($) per post, plz" lmao
Congrats on 10,000 oz of Ranch. As the big bopper might have said, that's a whole lotta dressing going on.

Thanks, Rob, in the old forum I was a Master Member, but perhaps a custom one might be a cool idea. If this was Vulcan it might be Forum Ambassador or a check or free set of parts @aarontunes what say you? :)

May you have 10,000 more!
Many thanks, Rick.
I'm pretty new here, but I *greatly* appreciate all that you contribute to this forum. I'm looking forward to the next 10,000!
Thanks, it might take about another ten years. Or perhaps I should compile a book or something.
Forever grateful. Thank you for everything Stratamania!
Thanks, Alex, appreciated.

I just noticed today marks 10 years I have been on the forum. And this is post 10,096.

Where do the years go...

Ten Years Gone (1990 Remaster)

Back