yet another seeking feedback on a HH strat bridge pickup

Smpl9

looking for some feedback regarding a new bridge pickup for my HH Strat, with alder body.

current neck pup    = bareknuckle rebel yell  8.1k  alnico V
current bridge pup = wcr godwood                9.7k  alnico V

really love em both, quite good alone, just not too keen on the neck+bridge (parallel) combo. looking for a slightly hotter bridge. series and out-of-phase is ok but not quite there for my ears, though out-of-phase i like better than series with these two combo'd.

i want to keep the rebel yell and replace the bridge. here is short list of bridge replacements i'm considering and would like some input (pro/con), suggestions:

bareknuckle holydiver    15.9k alnico V
bareknuckle nailbomb    15.7  alnico V
wolftone timbrewolf      15.0  alnico V
wolftone fenris              14.5  alnico-II
seymour duncan invader 16.8 (ceramic)

such things being so subjective i know, but input from others always helps the thinking process.

tia

No input from me directly, buy every time I see this question asked about a hotter bridge pup, the general consensus seems to be the BK nailbomb.

i like the nailbomb from the clips i listened to. its treb & mid range is very close the the rebel yell neck but has a bit more bass punching through.

i checked some sound clips for doug aldrich suhr pup, ended up liking the ssh and ssv, really nice. thanks for the tip. 

appreciate the feedback

I'd say two BKP Mules.... but that's me. I like low output pickups, and let my rig do the work for me.

i looked at the mules. my current bridge paf type sounds just as good imho. i wanna try something a bit more modern. the nailbomb is probably a bit more than i want. leaning towards holydiver now as its a bit warmer.  appreciate the suggestion

Back