WTS: Canary/Ebony Hombre neck

colt933

I got this neck on a complete guitar that I had bought for the body, so here's the neck for sale.

It's a Warmoth long-scale Hombre model in Canary and Ebony.  There's a bit of pattern in the ebony but not quite as pronounced as you might find on Macassar.  6130 fret size, 1.687" nut width, mother of pearl inlays, black tusq nut, Warmoth radius.  This is a Fender scale (25.5") neck and is a direct bolt-on for Fender Stratocaster and similar guitars.

Full disclosure:  I bought this on a built guitar and when I took it off, the nut fell off along with a shim that had been under it.  There's no glue.  It was held on by string tension.  This is not a problem and I only mention it for transparency.  Nut slot height was perfect and neck plays great.  I'm not going to glue the nut on though because the nut slot height might be too low without the shim and you wouldn't want that.  Seems to have had a level/crown/polish which adds value - no fret work to be done.  It had different tuners and a trussrod cover on at some point in its life, and the extra holes have been expertly filled with what appears to be mahogany (see pics - professional/expert work obviously).

I am asking $200 + $20 delivery CONUS.  I prefer PayPal goods and services for payment.

Feel free to email rcrisp223@gmail with questions.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• image6.jpg
    image6.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 132
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 117
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    560 KB · Views: 98
  • image3 (1).jpg
    image3 (1).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 105
  • image2 (4).jpg
    image2 (4).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 118
  • image1 (13).jpg
    image1 (13).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 102
I replied that I had accepted your offer and I gave you my paypal email address.  Haven't heard back from you.

Maybe check your spam folder?

colt933 said:
I replied that I had accepted your offer and I gave you my paypal email address.  Haven't heard back from you.

Maybe check your spam folder?

Hi, Robert - sorry for the delay.  It's been a trying few days, but I made the payment tonight.  Thanks for your patience.

Yrs.,
Bagman

Wise words once imparted to me, and from which I still have much to learn, evidently:

If you're slow, you blow.

I'm sure the purchaser will be pleased.

Also, I saw your axes on the Facebook page for Unofficial Warmoth, and they're beauties.

yrs.,
Bagman

Back