Where Is Everybody?...

I've been noticing that too... While we have a few very active posters, there seems to be a lot less many lately :unsure:

I honestly feel like a lot of life was lost when Sadie's posts got deleted. She left afterwards but I feel like a few others stopped being as active afterwards. But maybe that's just my impression.

I honestly feel like a lot of life was lost when Sadie's posts got deleted. She left afterwards but I feel like a few others stopped being as active afterwards. But maybe that's just my impression.
I thought she was interesting and knowledgeable. However, she continuously liked to infuse her posts by prattling on about her social/political special interests. I have family that I love that identify in a different way than I do, but they don't continually post about it on unrelated forums where it is frowned upon.

Eh, I haven’t got much to say too, and the recent rise of the dollar vs euro and general inflation made warmoth less sensible for a European, I guess.

I’m putting together my latest build which is a HSH soloist, but I’ll post It once it’s ready. I would need a neck for a strat but I’m on pause for the reasons above.

Im only here because I've been a fan of warmoth for 25 years or so.

I was actually a member sometime in the early 2000s, but forgot the login info.

I then lurked for years as a guest.

This place is about as busy as jemsite.com.

Myself. I just haven’t really had anything insightful to share. No builds currently in progress. Those stalled are still staled. Have gotten a few things in trade. Most recently an v1 Parker Fly Deluxe. Made its debut and a New Years gig.

Been gigging much more. Right now with booked and planned, 11 in Jan 2023.

Oh, I don't know who that is. I did take a break for a while, visiting only occasionally, but I guess I didn't expect anyone else to.

Been playing the 💩 out of the Bucketcaster through my new EVH 5150iii
Taking up alot of time 😉
A 7 string will Be Built at some point in 2023
Best wishes to all!

Back