Warmoth projects for sanity and morale building.

Unwound G

In celebration of our country's borders opening for overseas travel, here is a Youtube video we made during the most difficult period of lockdowns and social distancing. Warmoth projects helped maintain my sanity (the builder) and great players' focus and morale to keep playing.

https://youtu.be/VmhgWQfv55k

A good collaboration.

I particularly liked the slide playing. Can you say anymore about the resonator style tele?

What country are you in, I can't see youtu.be.  I can see
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmhgWQfv55k[/youtube]
It says KL to KK.  I've been to KK, so I'm guessing malaysia.
Some good guitar playing there.  Especially, that slide work. 
Love sabah and sarawak.  Closest I got to KL was S'pore.
Cheers

rick2 said:
What country are you in, I can't see youtu.be.  I can see
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmhgWQfv55k[/youtube]
It says KL to KK.  I've been to KK, so I'm guessing malaysia.
Some good guitar playing there.  Especially, that slide work. 
Love sabah and sarawak.  Closest I got to KL was S'pore.
Cheers
rick2, yes it's Malaysia.  Glad you have visited Kota Kinabalu.  Great city with friendly people and exotic foods.

stratamania said:
A good collaboration.

I particularly liked the slide playing. Can you say anymore about the resonator style tele?

Stratamania, I hollowed out a Tele under the resonator plate leaving behind the centre stump to sit the resonator biscuit bridge.  I don't have enough depth to sit in the resonator cone to let it vibrate hence more decorative than sounding.

Unwound G said:
stratamania said:
A good collaboration.

Stratamania, I hollowed out a Tele under the resonator plate leaving behind the centre stump to sit the resonator biscuit bridge.  I don't have enough depth to sit in the resonator cone to let it vibrate hence more decorative than sounding.

Thanks I wondered if it had some sort of shallow cone. I think the forum member @Vetteman has a build with a resonator look also but I am not sure if that is functional or decorative.

sick vid, my dude!! grate to see ppl coming together like that. It's always been a dream of mine to jetski around the world so maybe one day i can drop in and be like "what up" and we can jam

This'll sound sappy, but I wish there was a way we could all meet for a jam.  I'm with you B'rob.

Wow...some really outstanding playing and guitars in that video. I'm going to share it on the Warmoth FB page!

rick2 said:
This'll sound sappy, but I wish there was a way we could all meet for a jam.  I'm with you B'rob.

That'd be so sick. I'm always wondering what the dominant style would be (both musical and clothing wise)

alexreinhold said:
rick2 said:

That'd be so sick. I'm always wondering what the dominant style would be (both musical and clothing wise)

Easy:  Loud and Country  :headbang:

As I have no dominant style within my own practice... well, I aspire to more blues.

Attire is another thing, my outfit for my recent but was a red/black check skirt & black top. My friends have agreed that look is punk (not what I was aiming for, however multiple folks said it so I expect they're right)

Sadie-f said:
As I have no dominant style within my own practice... well, I aspire to more blues.

Attire is another thing, my outfit for my recent but was a red/black check skirt & black top. My friends have agreed that look is punk (not what I was aiming for, however multiple folks said it so I expect they're right)

Most definitely punk. Got a bit of an Avril Lavigne touch, too.

Back