Warmoth Pro Strat Wenge/Ebony Neck and Other Stuff for Sale

marthur

I've had this neck for about two years now. It's never had any fret work done to it, so the action is on the high side. It's got SS 6105 frets on it, standard thin contour, 1 5/8 and it needs a new nut. Other than that, it's fine. No scratches or any major dings to it and the neck is straight. You can have the tuners if you want them. They are locking Schallers in brushed chrome. The High E tuner works, its just a little loose. Make me a reasonable offer (for any of this stuff) and it's yours.

I also have a black korina strat body that I'm looking to get rid of if anyone is interested. It was routed SSS but I ended up routing it for a HB in the bridge. Routing work wasn't pretty but you cant notice at all under the pickguard. It's got a tung oil finish and some normal wear and tear, nothing huge or outlandish. Pictures here: http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=16050.msg236125#msg236125

You can also have the wilkinson trem that was on the body.

I have the pickups, 2 Manlius Guitar Pickups Late 50's Strat Pickups (neck/middle) and an F spaced Rio Grande BBQ in black.

Just let me know if you want any of this stuff.

Attachments

• Neck.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 372
  • Neck 2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 324
  • neck 3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 298
Back