Warmoth/Fender Thinline 2018 For Sale/Trade Jazzmaster

LoxFL

After much thought I have decided to sell my beautiful 2018 Fender/Warmoth Thinline. I have 3 other “Telecaster” type guitars and this one is just not getting the playtime it deserves.

The body is Swamp Ash with a AAA quilt maple top binded in white. Top finished in Honey Burst gloss back and sides in transparent amber gloss.

The neck is a 22 SS6105(narrow tall like a US Fender Pro) fret 9.5 radius Roasted Maple 1 11/16 black TUSQ nut, black side and top dots, Fender staggered deluxe locking tuners, Fender American string tree, with a gloss finish. Zero fret wear. Note the two small marks on the headstock circled in red in the pictures. The marks are so small but I want to ensure they are disclosed

The pickups are Fender Custom Shop Texas Specials. Bridge is a vintage Fender with brass saddles.
Wiring is all cloth with 250k CTS pots and Orange Drop caps including a treble bleed circuit all using a CRL 3 way switch. Output is an electrosocket.

Misc hardware includes American Fender neck plate and Fender vintage strap buttons. Fender 60s volume and tone knobs.

Guitar will be shipped in the case seen in the pictures or local pickup in Palm Beach County Florida. The guitar has never left my house nor even had a strap on it. It is only played in my smoke free house. I would entertain trades for a Jazzmaster but would consider others as well.  Please message me for more info or pics. Price 850.00

i5uoewip3k5gigaetnsg.jpg

pss7y7mgweaeui50jund.jpg

ld0ybydqwn9pud0hgoki.jpg

d3qoretsgoq2cu7ueyp7.jpg

ox93jqof9iv8b0o9xv61.jpg

oqevfepkgwssuoepzqgb.jpg

yfg7mhh1k4qt0njvlr9w.jpg

jfjpfedviimehfsv0lrc.jpg

epeporxii5wfi4ttckyr.jpg

pxzcymprj0xykxurr5vm.jpg

vdio4wgwga9fjhkgcu6a.jpg

bwtlwjcbsf7auetekabq.jpg

oihgst2heo0mfkn7dzhb.jpg

i4ypkvrtnncsmyjn0bel.jpg

c6x438zra133qauioo8i.jpg

tpnnqaxmxsxj4f4bmjih.jpg

wqhhxmagzfeheaznmpqc.jpg

uipijxje3ehfnky3vmtd.jpg

pwfn53pws2vtmwninaun.jpg

w0dcupyooxgsjpasykxk.jpg

wn7ov8k4jrvupzxj2aso.jpg

rrknbg5a7nyezindghuy.jpg

uj1lbnmbt2dvzadlycw3.jpg

j85eb3vbaklrwmzwsrqd.jpg

qxi1kjbj9qz8zohihhio.jpg

Decided to piece this out. Neck is sold. Body is still available. Will add new pic of jut body and price soon

I’m glad to hear you found her a good home. I hope you got what you wanted/needed on the sale, she’s a thing of beauty!

Back