Warmoth 24.75" Conversion Warhead guitar neck, Roasted Maple/Rosewood, EVOs SOLD

LushTone

When you buy a guitar that's too expensive, you have to sell stuff that you wish you didn't. That's the cardinal rule of the GAS on mortal wages.

Here's the Ebay link:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Warmoth-24-75-Conversion-Warhead-guitar-neck-Roasted-Maple-Rosewood-EVO-Frets/123845109473

Description/Specs:
Here is a Warmoth guitar neck purchased off the showcase that has some unique specs. I chose the 6100 Gold frets (my new favorite fret material) and I lightly conditioned this neck with F-One oil for enhanced grain/color. Hard finish is not required with roasted maple and the wood feel is very smooth.

- 24.75" Conversion "Modern Construction" Neck with Strat style heel (converts a strat to a Gibson scale length)
- "Warhead" Tiltback Headstock shape
- Roasted maple back with Indian Rosewood Fretboard
- Clapton Neck Profile (I'm going to miss this, by the name you'd be surprised how much this neck is shred worthy (perfect medium hand fill at the center and slimmer than most on the shoulders for thumb feel/comfort)
- 12" Straight Radius
- 1-11/16" Nut Width, Graphtech Tusq XL material (nut slots filed nice and low)
- 22 6100 Jumbo EVO "Gold" Frets (material is actually a very hard brass alloy that resists oxidation like stainless steel, but sounds better in my opinion. Zero fret wear.)
- Installed Gotoh SG38 16:1 ratio tuners with pearloid plastic buttons (one of my favorite tuner sets that are lighter than most modern tuners and work smoothly)
**Does not include truss rod cover, but was drilled for a custom one. This hole could easily be fit for a custom cover or filled and redrilled for something similar to a PRS style cover that the design was based around. Or just rock it with no cover.

**Nut slots and installation was all performed by a professional. I did the work and the shop in the background is where I tech at (A Sharp Music Co.), if that matters to the buyer.

Thanks for looking!

Price drop. But I don't think I'll sell it for less (on ebay that is). Great neck that's about $400 spec'd out new/shipping (not including tax/setup costs). These features are just never on the showcase unfortunately.

***EDIT: I have installed this neck with a PRS brand "plain brushed aluminum" cover and it will be included in the sale. The hole was slightly different than the original custom cover so the hole was filled with dowel/spruce dust/luthier super glue and redrilled for proper centering with strings on (slightly off centered to the right makes this dead centered with strings).

Attachments

• IMG_6559.JPG
    IMG_6559.JPG
    295.4 KB · Views: 699
Back