VOTE HERE! April 2022 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the April 2022 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

Voted.  Been a long while since I've hung around here, but it looks like I arrived at the right time to appreciate some stellar specimens of the homebrew partscaster's arcane endeavor.

At the last second, a new challenger enters the  arena... and dashes the hopes of us mere mortals

And the winner is...

ragamuffin!

Congratulations to ragamuffin and thanks to all the great entrants!

Congratulations @ragamuffin! Well deserved!

I loved the work you put into this, the patience on a finishing challenge, and perhaps most of all, your quick acceptance and fixing of an early error found quite late!

I also admit I voted for Alex's nihilist black beauty, congratulations to you also on collecting silver.

Congratulations Ragamuffin.  :icon_thumright:

And congratulations to Alex Reinhold for second place and well done to the other contestants.

Ragamuffin, I followed your build thread closely - the amount of craftsmanship you applied is incredible. It's simply a beautiful guitar. A well deserved win which makes me a proud runner up :)

Well congrats to Ragamuffin! What a cool guitar! I am also grateful for the one mercy vote.  :laughing7:
Drat, I almost had it!!!

Congrats Ragamuffin! Definitely wouldn't have entered this month if I knew THAT guitar was going to be an entry. I've been following your thread on all of the build.

congratulations,  my favorite part of the build was the mistake and the opportunities it created,  of course its an awesome looking guitar too

Woot! Thanks everybody! This build was quite the adventure and I’m super happy with how it came out.

I took it to a luthier last week to have the nut slots filed down a just a bit and I can’t wait to get it back so I spend some quality time with it.

Congratulations!

I saw that thing pop up and knew the contest was over. Beautiful work inside and out

Thanks guys! I got her back from a luthier yesterday (for filing the nut slots just a bit) and she's playing and sounding really great! I'm really liking the Gibson scale conversion neck too; I've become very accustomed to 25-1/2 scale, but this is very comfy.

Back