Valley Arts Strat, Line6 Pod X3 Pro, Gretsch

Wyliee

Hi gang!

Sticking my head back in as I'm selling off a few pieces and wanted you all to get a crack.  I'm posting these for sale elsewhere, but I'm knocking the price down a bit for you all here.  Make sure you tell me you saw this on UW for the lower price!  I'm not looking for trades.  I take Paypal and I can ship internationally at your cost.  Not interested in trades, I must say.  Thinning the herd.....

Rock on!! :headbang1:

Valley Arts parts guitar - $900 - I hand picked these pieces several years ago.
Body and electronics:
7/8 size chambered swamp ash/swamp ash body
White drop top binding with tobacco burst top, gloss black back
Contoured heel
Fender American Standard 2 point trem
Vintage pearl pickguard with Roadhouse vintage single coil pickups
Controls are 5-way switch with master volume and stacked tone controls.
Schaller strap lock buttons. Sorry, you'll need to source your own strap buttons.

Neck details:
The neck is high grade birdseye maple with black ebony board and pearloid face dots
1 11/16" nut width with LSR roller nut installed.
6150 Stainless steel frets, highly polished and rolled.
Warmoth's SRV back contour... same as you'd find on a Valley Arts guitar and similar to older SRV signature models.
Planet Waves locking tuners
Birchwood Casey Tru-oil finish on the neck, polished to a high gloss

The guitar is in new condition and plays fantastic. You'll be hard pressed to find another Valley Arts style guitar in this good of condition. No case or gig bag as I use the same gigbag for multiple instruments. 

Gretsch Electromatic G5120 - $525
Import model.  I bought it from Spike in sales years ago and has one of his amazing setups.
Excellent condition.
Gretsch orange with upgraded vintage white pickguard. Not the standard white pickguard.  Custom pickguard also done by Warmoth.
Softcase is included. If you bought this guitar in the local mega store, you'd have to buy the case separately and at extra cost. The case is included here.

Line5 Pod X3 Pro rackmount with FBV shortboard.  $350
Do you want thousands of possible amp, cabinet and pedal combintations? You've got it right here...
Excellent condition rack unit. It has never left my rack. Floorboard has a little wear and tear.... hey, you do step on it right?!
I used it for electric and upright bass, acoustic guitar and electric guitar. There are great patches for every instrument.
You can find more details from the manufacturer here: http://line6.com/legacy/podx3pro
Rack and rack strip are NOT included. Thinning the gear herd, not interested in trades or low ball offers. Asking price is $400, which is quite the deal considering the floorboard is included.

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    598.2 KB · Views: 455
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 457
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 732
Hmmm.....

Some of the pictures did not post....  Adding those now....

Attachments

• GFront.JPG
    GFront.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 470
  • Rfront.JPG
    Rfront.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 476
  • Rback.JPG
    Rback.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 442
  • Sfront.JPG
    Sfront.JPG