There are no words. Watch and be astounded.

that was quiet mean of you to make us sit through that horrible mullet sax solo!
to me the whole thing sounded very monotone, with two nice lukather solos as exceptions.

And those shoulder pads were all the rage , as all the girls were wearing them in the 80's .  :doh:

booooo.

glad i watched all the way through so's i didnt miss the cowbell solo part.  puke.

"is anybody out there listening, is anybody out there at all?"    No.

I'll give them an A for enthusiasm though. 

Wow. That was pretty horrifying. Thinking back on it (wincing), it had no good qualities which is pretty darn unusual. One of the most empty pieces of music I've ever heard  :-\

I just can't stand guitar playing like that.  Big solos make up for something else that is small.

Ah, the '80s... the decade of great guitar chops being squandered on horrifically bad music.

dbw said:
Ah, the '80s... the decade of great guitar chops being squandered on horrifically bad music.

I'd like to take this opportunity to personally thank Twisted Sister and Poison . I hold them responsible . :guitaristgif:

The most terrible period for music and culture
but
That is a PIMP ass riff.

But I like songs that have more variety than one riff and "solos" on top. So it gets a C-
Still, if I can find it, it's going in my Youtube favorites.

And at what are we being astounded?

Lucky#7, can I ask why you thought this was worth 5 minutes of my life??
I'd like my 5 min. back please!

I am still not sure if Lucky was astounded in a good, bad or hilarious funny kind of way

Bad for the music, mildly good for the solo if I ignore the faces, and hilarious for the head bobber and his mullet.  Oh and also for the guy in the red and white shirt, the keyboard player, the second drummer with the sunglasses, and the fact that they are totally into it.

Lucky #7 said:
they are totally into it.

Understatement of the year.  I'll give them this, they look like they're having a hell of a good time!  :headbang1:

Back