The Sun's Shining, Come Out and Play - Original song

stultzies9

Just put up this video of a newer song I've been working on. The backing track hasn't had any drums programmed yet, so it's all a 4/4 loop, but I'm pretty happy with it.

The guitar is a Warmoth Gecko Guitar prototype I had made about 6 years ago, and it's loaded with the Righteous Sound Gold Tooth humbucker in the neck, and the 1018 humbucker in the bridge. I'm using the Carvin Legacy 1 head again. I added a little delay in Sonar, but otherwise, what you're hearing is the guitar and the amp, with a BOSS CE-5 for a little chorus, and a Fulltone FullDrive 2 in the solo and outro. It's a good rig for me.  :-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOlDGGctrfU&feature=youtu.be

Let me know what y'all think!

Well, that's certainly a welcome blast of summertime in the midst of winter's gloom.  Very nice work.  Looking forward to hearing it with more intentionality in the drum programming.  Wouldn't mind seeing you really rip an improvised solo in there.  Your technique is certainly disciplined.  Very happy to have heard this.

Peace

Bagman

I know I like it. I'm a big fan of instrumental guitar music. Lyrics are for whine babies. I wanna hear some music - they can all keep their existential complaints to themselves.

Good job, some good melodies in there.

You've inspired me a little, I just got a MacBook Pro, I need to get a Soundcard and get some recording done :)

Very nice. I like the key changes in the third section. Really good tone out of that Legacy too.

Hey guys! Just want to say thank you for all the kind words on the vid. It's really nice getting feedback on stuff I've been working on and playing around with, so again, thank you.  :)

Back