Steve Morse & Nuno

Good job on the Steve Morse track, a couple of timing drifts, but nothing that cannot be improved (y)

I am not familiar with the Extreme track to comment.

What pickups and so on are you using in your Warmoths?

Reactions: LLL
@LLL You are not afraid of challenges, are you!

I might not know Steve Morse as well as @stramania , but I own all his (Morse’s :) , that is) records (including (Dixie) Dregs) And I have seen him live a couple of times. Good job on that, the fluid playing is not easy to copy. A difficult song rhythmically, so yes, I heard some drifting, too.

Extreme I do know…extremely well 😜 it is the band I have seen more time live than any other band and have been trying to play Nuno stuff extensively. That solo was good, you had incorporated that loose vibe and the rhythmic approaches (the thing that makes Nuno so special) well.

Thanks all.

For Morse, clean was Callaham H/SRVs and dirty was old 80's Seymour Duncan JB
Used VST amps IIRC UAD Friedman Dirty Shirley clean and Suhr SE-100 dirty

For Extreme, old 80's Duncan Custom into RAT+ADA MP-1+Two Notes Torpedo CAB M+ into DAW.

Running UA Apollo 6x and UAD plugins etc for all studio stuff.

Thanks all.

For Morse, clean was Callaham H/SRVs and dirty was old 80's Seymour Duncan JB
Used VST amps IIRC UAD Friedman Dirty Shirley clean and Suhr SE-100 dirty

For Extreme, old 80's Duncan Custom into RAT+ADA MP-1+Two Notes Torpedo CAB M+ into DAW.

Running UA Apollo 6x and UAD plugins etc for all studio stuff.
Great variety of styles and songs there, and good sounds from you and your rig!

VanHeGen - noticed you are from Finland. I don't know your age, but are you familiar with Ronnie LeTekro (Norwegian guitar maestro) or TNT?

VanHeGen - noticed you are from Finland. I don't know your age, but are you familiar with Ronnie LeTekro (Norwegian guitar maestro) or TNT?
@LLL Unortunately I have totally missed those guys - so I will have to catch up! Thank you!

Back