SOLD : Hombre Neck

rookosu

EDIT : Body is sold, neck remains.

================================

Built this gorgeous girl.  However, as it is my first LP style, just really decided after a bit that I didn't jive with that style of guitar.  Looking to sell to use that money to fund a Jazzmaster build.

>$2100 all in after setup.  Selling for

$950 for the whole thing, or Body ($425) or Neck ($425) available separately.

BODY ($775 new):
* Regal, Silverburst gloss.  Maple on Mahogany.  Full specs listed on the spec sheet in photos
* Currently has a Lollar dB in the bridge (1M pot as per advised by Lollar) and Duncan Jazz in the neck (500K).  Neck is on a push/pull coil split.
* The strap pegs haven't even been installed yet.  Will include them.  Dunlop locking.
* When pushing the pots through the holes during install, it was a little tight and the finish cracked a bit on them.  The knobs cover it all up with the exception of one that I put in detail in one of the pictures.  Can only see when you get really close to it.  Can't see it when playing.

NECK ($703 new) : (full specs in photo) - Has had the necessary fretwork done to it when I took it for initial setup.
* Hombre, modern, 24.75" conversion
* Roasted Maple unfinished, with Ebony (black) board
* White binding
* SS 6150 Frets
* Gotoh/Grover ream
* Gotoh locking tuners installed (included in price)
* Headstock painted gloss black
* 1-5/8" nut width
* Standard Thin shape
* 10-16" compound radius

If there's a blemish on the guitar or neck beyond that one in the pictures, I haven't found it.

Let me know, thanks!

- Shaun

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 183
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 173
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 165
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 176
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 175
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 171
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 167
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 165
rick2 said:
That's beautiful!

Thanks!  If I had unlimited money I'd love to keep it.  I'd love to be that guy that has 30 guitars. :)

Just don't want to keep something around I don't bond with, need that money to keep the build addiction going!

Back