Roadhouse Pickups

DangerousR6

Mythical Status
Ken, are you still out there buddy...? ???

Any of the old timers here know if Ken is still around, I've reached out to him thru his FB page, but it doesn't look like there's been any activity since 2014... :icon_scratch:

He pokes around The Gear Page every once in a while; he sold me one of his last Vistatone pickups when I was building my Suprocaster a year or two ago. I don’t think he’s winding pickups anymore (at least not commercially) which is a shame.

I love the set of Roadhouse p90s that I have, and his Kingston pickups are some of my favorites.

ragamuffin said:
He pokes around The Gear Page every once in a while; he sold me one of his last Vistatone pickups when I was building my Suprocaster a year or two ago. I don’t think he’s winding pickups anymore (at least not commercially) which is a shame.

I love the set of Roadhouse p90s that I have, and his Kingston pickups are some of my favorites.
I went thru my old email and found an email of his and sent him a message. He had made some single coils for me years back, and I wanted to have him make me another set...

ragamuffin said:

Finally got a response from Ken, seem you were right, sadly he's out of the pickup biz all together...  :sad1:

DangerousR6 said:
ragamuffin said:

Finally got a response from Ken, seem you were right, sadly he's out of the pickup biz all together...  :sad1:
Well poo!

Back