regal body progress

Thestinkyween

Progress on the regal body I got a couple of weeks ago. its been a long journey getting to this point and I'm only halfway there.

What started as an attempt at northern lights turned into a burst! i realized my top may not have been figured enough for northern lights, or its just inexperience as this is my first time dying a body. I'm guessing the latter.

Anyways, originally the blue was just a bit to deep for me, and I was a little bummed because i have nothing but light blue and red by fiebings. originally back in may when I ordered a blue and red bottle, the red went bad or the batch was bad and I didn't find out till I did samples a week back. so i order another bottle and that was that. but here I was hating this blue because I couldn't get it to lighten up without almost sanding it off. turns out the "bad" batch of red was somehow pretty yellowish/brown, and I mixed it with the blue to make turquoise! really came out nice IMO.

thanks to fiebings for sending me a bad bottle, coincidentally saved my project!

Attachments

• IMG_4048.jpg
    IMG_4048.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4049.jpg
    IMG_4049.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 37
Back